Our very first product released in early 2015 and has become our banner jean offering. Its distinctive 14 oz. denim fabric and slim profile have made it our most popular product to date. Fades beautifully to nice indigo hues.
- 14 oz. sanforized and raw low-tension selvedge denim from Collect Japan
- Rope-dyed indigo threads, woven in old shuttle looms, guaranteed to fade beautifully over time
- Hidden back pocket rivets with bartack stitching
- Pink selvedge ID
- Front right match pocket with rivets and peek-a-boo selvedge
- Button fly construction, using laurel leaf WW2 copper hardware
- Printed pocket bags
- Continuous stitch waistband construction
- Paper patch bearing the Leon Denim logo
- Embroidered red lion’s scratch on LH back pocket
- Hemmed using the famed Union Special 43200G
Sizing advice - How to get your Léon size for this product (refer to Size Chart)
Measure a favourite pair of jeans or trousers flat, with waistband buttoned. Using a measuring tape, measure the base of the waistband from end-to-end and get the reading in inches. Multiply this by 2, and deduct 3 inches – this is the Léon tag size.