This version gets inspiration from the garment worn by miners during the California Gold Rush of the late 1800s. Miners then needed clothing that could withstand the rigours of continuous use, and with a fit that allowed for ease of movement. This was one such hardy article of clothing, designed to last a long time.
- 10 oz. sanforized selvedge denim made of Zimbabwe cotton from Nihon Menpu Japan
- Double-felled for added durability
- Riveted placket and side slits
- LH breast pocket with flap
- Copper buttons on placket and cuffs