A classic jean cut that needs no lengthy introduction, as it easily speaks for itself. Rugged, yet also can be exceedingly stylish. One simply cannot go wrong wearing this.
13.5 oz. selvedge denim fabric from Nihon Menpu Japan (one-washed)
- made of Zimbabwe cotton
- 100% cotton threads
- front pocket bags in natural herringbone twill - button fly, Japanese hardware
- copper rivets at key strain points, bartack stitch on back pockets for added durability
- hidden/peek-a-boo selvedge on match pocket
- embroidered red lion scratch at rh back pocket
- in the new, distinctive 1966 cut and silhouette
- hemmed using the famed Union Special 43200G
Sizing advice - How to get your Léon size for this product:
Measure a favourite pair of jeans or trousers flat, with waistband buttoned. Using a measuring tape, measure the base of the waistband from end-to-end and get the reading in inches. Multiply this by 2, and deduct 2 inches – this is the Léon size.